<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Hey...Nothin' much has happened in the last couple of days. This is my weekend so I'm trying to lay low. Still waiting on a call from HR about the new job. I'm still waiting on my new watch to come in the mail. And I'm still waiting for a sudden influx of cash from the irs into my account...it's really tedious. I'm glad I'm so patient. I think all this waiting would kill a normal man...or at least that's what I would like to think. I mean...the single best upgrade I have even performed it waiting on the irs to get off their butts and directly deposit some cash into my account. I mean...this is seriously going to be the best computer that I have ever used...NAY! ever SEEN! but anyway...friends are over...I'll talk later...

Tommy
ps-no spell check today so bite me...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?