<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 15, 2004

I'm sure you're all tired of hearing about my computer upgrade process by now but...well...you can just blow me cause you only have to think about it while you are reading this weblog, I have to think about it all the time...and I mean that...all the time. Anyway...now I'm getting my feathers in a ruffle cause I can't find the motherboard I picked out...ugh...really annoying. Talked to the wholesaler and he said it would be at LEAST two weeks before it hits the stores...balls. But what'ca gonna do right? I tell you! I'm going to continue checking every couple of days and as a matter of fact I'm about to head off right now to check fry's "just in case". But other than that I'm looking for a good memory module to buy and how much (I'm thinking Mushkin pc3200 512mb but I haven't decided).

On a non-computer buying related note...I still haven't gotten a call from that dude about that job. And I'm still working hard and today I only got 3 hours of sleep after my 12 hour shift...so I'm a little tired....

anyway...I'm outta here...

Tommy

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?