Sunday, March 14, 2004
well...things are going better. I'm about to start the upgrade process. That HD ain't EVER commin' back so I gotta move on...ugh. It's almost as bad as losing a good friend. Hear me out...I know it sounds retarded but hear me out! Ok...so I spend a lot of time at home right? right! So most of that time is spent infront of my PC and interacting with it. I mean we're talking on average 3 hours a day...can anyone say that they spend that much time with their friends who don't live with them? I mean really. Even in college I spent more time with my computer than with my friends, then again...so did all my friends. I mean...I don't think I knew anyone who didn't spend less than 3 hours a day with their computer. So since I'm dealing with a time when I am losing all my friends...it's weird to go through an upgrade right now. I mean...I'm losing all my friends and kinda losing my other best friend too. So...I've been cutting myself for every day that I don't have a working computer...my arm REALLY REALLY hurts...ouch...
Nah...just a little Mental Health Tech humor there. But seriously...not having my little microprocessing buddy really just kinda gets to me. I mean...it's been over a week now and I'm about to throw this 6 year old laptop out the window. But on the brighter side I have put out some bids for a video card...gonna get me a sapphire 9800XT baby! whooo! gonna be...sexy as hell! I'll let you all know more later.
Tommy
Nah...just a little Mental Health Tech humor there. But seriously...not having my little microprocessing buddy really just kinda gets to me. I mean...it's been over a week now and I'm about to throw this 6 year old laptop out the window. But on the brighter side I have put out some bids for a video card...gonna get me a sapphire 9800XT baby! whooo! gonna be...sexy as hell! I'll let you all know more later.
Tommy
Comments:
Post a Comment