<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 01, 2004

saw my office today...it was pretty cool...ya know...cabinets that don't lock, lots of crap there that wasn't mine, a computer I couldn't log onto, a chair that was missing a wheel (shit you not), oh....AND it's a cubicle yeah...I can't even lock the door to the office...so I'll be DAMNED before I leave ANYTHING there overnight...I mean seriously...fuck that...I mean...I work solely with a population of crazy med-seeking motherfuckers...so yeah...NOT leaving my gameboy at work....and that's the end of that. on a good note I think that if things go amazingly well...I might get a HUGE raise...just because there are budgeting problems. I mean...we have budget for FOUR more people...but the rest of the team doesn't want anymore people and wants to spread that budget over the current staffs income...and that was the topic of my first meeting...soo...you KNOW I had a good day :) oh yeah...and it takes me like an HOUR to get to work...ugh...and that's with minimal traffic...ugh...anyway...this post it getting about as out of control as an email I wrote earlier today...

Tommy - the info that I lost from my hard drive...well...my dad got it back...it's fucking amazing...all my data is saved! :) yea! oh and it was pay day! yea!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?