<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

well...been a while I think...not gonna get that exposition I promised...not necessary. However I DID order my PC. mothe rof god...it's gonna be the fastest god damn thing ever. I spent more than I intended just becasuse I thought I should :) I mean...gig of rather fast ram, extra memory on my video card...hell...it's the best of the best...and now that it's on the way...how about some specs??!!?? wow! never thought you would ask!

AMD Athlon 64 3200+
AOpen AK86-L (yes...that one's got onboard 1000 base T ...no typo)
Western Digital Raptor 10000 RPM SATA 74 GB
ATI Radeon 9800 Pro 256MB
1GB Mushkin Blue pc3200
400W Fortron PSU

yes...it cost me a fortune but let me tell YOU: When I plug it all in and get it all set up....it's goiing to physically set my desk on fire...FIRE I TELL YOOOOUUU! and it'll be worth it when I singe my fingers it's so fucking fast! WE're talking top 2-5% as far as speed is concerned...it's gonna be awsome...and I'm GOING to JIZZ MY PANTS WHEN IT GETS HERE!

ok okok...enough of that...sorry people...can you tell Im obsessed? or is it just that obvious that I have little better to do with my money and my life? ;)

Tommy

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?