Friday, September 17, 2004
All right all right...jease! I'll post! I really shouldn't be posting right now but it would seem that I have no choice. Basically my life has gotten mad busy in the last 2 months. My computer is working great (though the occational crash due to my video card drivers) and kelley and I are having a wonderful time together. Her semester is going great and she doesn't really have anything to complain about...well...except the fact that she just had MAJOR dental work done the fiasco is a little too long to explain in one post.
The newest thing in my life right now is that I started grad school. I'm working really hard to get that taken care of so that I can finally do something with my degree. I'm going out for my masters in counseling. I should have a focus in just about everything that you can get it in. In other words I'm going to be staying an extra 9 hours so that I can get qualified to work just about anywhere that needs a counselor. I'm also going to be getting my LPC. It's about a 2+ year track and this is only my third week BUT I'm really in it for the long haul. Anyway. That's what's going on. Feel free to email me quys! I respond eventually but it's usually once a week when work is boring and I feel that need to slack off. I just dont' do anything on the weekend :( sorry about that.
Oh...as far a vacations are concerned I don't really see myself taking one. My entire team here at work is on restricted leave (means I can't take any paid time off) so I really don't think that I'm going to make it down anytime soon.
Hey! I had a dream tha I got to use the Nintendo DS last night...man...according to my dream: that thing fucking sucks!
Tommy "hopes his dreams don't come true" Schubert
The newest thing in my life right now is that I started grad school. I'm working really hard to get that taken care of so that I can finally do something with my degree. I'm going out for my masters in counseling. I should have a focus in just about everything that you can get it in. In other words I'm going to be staying an extra 9 hours so that I can get qualified to work just about anywhere that needs a counselor. I'm also going to be getting my LPC. It's about a 2+ year track and this is only my third week BUT I'm really in it for the long haul. Anyway. That's what's going on. Feel free to email me quys! I respond eventually but it's usually once a week when work is boring and I feel that need to slack off. I just dont' do anything on the weekend :( sorry about that.
Oh...as far a vacations are concerned I don't really see myself taking one. My entire team here at work is on restricted leave (means I can't take any paid time off) so I really don't think that I'm going to make it down anytime soon.
Hey! I had a dream tha I got to use the Nintendo DS last night...man...according to my dream: that thing fucking sucks!
Tommy "hopes his dreams don't come true" Schubert
Comments:
Post a Comment

