Thursday, September 30, 2004
Hey everyone. It's me again. This is going to be a short one for you guys. Try not to act so happy about that one k?
I had my first test in graduate school today. I got a 97% so...ladies and gents...I'm off to a good start! yea for me! anyway...I really have to go and get to bed or something. It's getting pretty late for me. Sorry about the poor update and I really hope that this site starts to get some structure sometime soon. Or not.
by the way if you liked RedvsBlue you should really check out The Strangerhood.
Halo = RVB
SIMS 2 = Strangerhood.
check 'em out!
Tommy "I like to connect people with cool shit...it's my job" Schubert
I had my first test in graduate school today. I got a 97% so...ladies and gents...I'm off to a good start! yea for me! anyway...I really have to go and get to bed or something. It's getting pretty late for me. Sorry about the poor update and I really hope that this site starts to get some structure sometime soon. Or not.
by the way if you liked RedvsBlue you should really check out The Strangerhood.
Halo = RVB
SIMS 2 = Strangerhood.
check 'em out!
Tommy "I like to connect people with cool shit...it's my job" Schubert
Comments:
Post a Comment