<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Hey...I'm back after a weekend of spending and birthdays. Kelley's birthday was on sunday. I got her a playstation 2...let me tell you I really had to bite the bullet on that one. Man I hate sony's gaming division. really. I don't care about what anyone says. Never will I care what anyone says. I just hate the Playstation and all of it's itterations. They killed my dreamcast and they killed Sega and one of these days it's multinational conglomerate full of people who could give a flying shit about what gamers want will kill the best god damn gaming company in the world...Nintendo. Fuckers. But I love my girlfriend so as long as Sony has Bemani under lock and key I'll continue to get her DDR stuff. Fucking sony and Bemani. and by the way...don't try and talk me out of my opinion I just like to be bitter about the huge corporations getting into the gaming market with little to no innovation and a LOT of money. Pisses me off. and no....I don't consider the Xbox innovative at all...it's a computer. plain and simple. I have one of those too...and mine is far more badass than the Xbox ever was. and I can surf the internet and all my multiplayer games don't come with a fee. Thanks though.

anyway...sorry about the rant. If anyone knows of any decent playstation 2 games let me know...so I can steal it and not give sony any more of my money. Fuckers. Though I might buy a video gun...maybe...

Oh...and if you didn't already know...I'm a Nintendo Fanboy. I basically just play my Cube, GBA and my computer. But with Kelley not letting me bring any of my game stuff over that you can't already dance on top of that kinda keeps me out of games to play at kels. So I figure I burn me some PS2 games and see what happens. I was thinking I should be able to get spiderman 2 and Burnout 3...I hear they are both good. And I'll be on the lookout for Disgia or however you spell it on the newsgroups...we'll see...

Tommy "revels in stealing from companies that don't deserve his money" Schubert

Comments:
I'm a fan of the Silent Hill games (ps2, xbox). Waiting for Silent hill 4 to show up used but so far 3 is my favorite. Not a huge fan of the horror genre, but I love the gameplay and I love the fact that it's not at all hack and slash, more puzzle-y than most games. And you can set the monster difficulty- great for me, because I lose patience with fighting in games. The graphics are sometimes breathtaking, and usually disturbing. so, yeah.

I also like Tony Hawk Underground- I know, kiddie stuff, but it's one of the few games Geoff and I enjoy in two player mode. Even though he always kicks my ass.

-Karin
 
yeah I was thinking about that one. Tony hawk that is. but I really haven't been too impressed with the Tony hawk series. but I hear the underground is awsome. Can you really just walk around and shit? 'cause that's what I always wanted to do but becuase of that damn time limit I never could. anyway...I think that I might have decided on burnout 3, but I'm going to be renting it first I think.

Crashing car sounds really bug kelley though so it's definately not a straight up buy...we'll see how much I like it and how much she can handle it.

Tommy "no I don't live there" Schubert
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?