Thursday, September 23, 2004
Hey. Thought I would write in and tell you all that yesterday was one of the worse days I have had at work since I got there. The best I can tell you is that I spent 9 hours with the same guy, and I was at "work" until 7:30 in the evening. Keep in mind that I get off at four becuase of school. Yeah...it was a really bad day, and when I went to go and make sure that my mood came back up before evening I found out that the Best Buy wasn't carrying the mouse that I wanted. Fuckers. And by the way I'm trying to get my hands on the new MX 1000 from Logitech. Check it out, it's the official uber-mouse of this Generation. So yeah...I'll be trying to get my hands on one later today. So shoot me an email if anyone wants to buy my uber-mouse of LAST generation.
Seriously...my last mouse is awsome and if anyone wants it it's yours for the low low price of something reasonable. Get back to me.
Anyway...I should be getting back to work. oh, and if anyone liked Ghost in the Shell then go see Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence. No....I can't spell. I guess I'm supposed to be in a meeting right now...so yeah.
Tommy "Best Buy dropped the ball on that one...Circuit City here I come!" Schubert
Seriously...my last mouse is awsome and if anyone wants it it's yours for the low low price of something reasonable. Get back to me.
Anyway...I should be getting back to work. oh, and if anyone liked Ghost in the Shell then go see Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence. No....I can't spell. I guess I'm supposed to be in a meeting right now...so yeah.
Tommy "Best Buy dropped the ball on that one...Circuit City here I come!" Schubert
Comments:
Post a Comment