<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, September 20, 2004

ok this weekend was pretty cool . I guess. I got my game on (finally) sunday night...but the joys of living at home really stunted the enjoyment of actually getting to play them. And if you're curious I wasplaying GTA3. I would like to point ou that I am not a huge fan of the GTA series. But I used to be. The new ones have been a mixed bag for me. I just can't decide of I like them or not. I can tell you one thing though: they aren't for anyone under the age of 18 and that's for serious real. but the games themselves are really big and let you go a lot of places. And that's what I was looking for and it was just the last game on my list that was open-ended that I hadn't played yet. I just like to dick around in game worlds and drive/walk/sail around and still discover things and be rewarded. So...that's what I did.

I went out and played some kareoke with my friends and kelley. I just didn't want to drive to denton. I guess the most fun I had this weekend was watching season two of sex in the city with kelley. I really have taken a liking to it. but then again I just like to watch shows on dvd...if they're well writen then I'll watch the whole series without flinching.

oh yeah...saw Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence. It was good but still really cerebral. I saw it with an old friend of mine that I hadn't seen in a long time. She lost herself a long time ago and I really haven't kept in touch since. I plan to now....she seems to have started to grow a head on her shoulders....and at 25 it's about time. I guess it was a long weekend. IT was nice...it just didn't end well. Maybe my week won't be so bad...we'll see.

Tommy "evidently needs to keep working" Schubert

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?