Wednesday, September 29, 2004
There is the possibility that I will have more than one update today. Just to let you all know there is more information on the Half-Life 2 release. Here's the Link. Looks like there are going to be a multitude of options for you to download HL2 or purchase it at the store. Particularly interesting is that they will be releasing a re-release of halflife 1 using the source engine. and if you get it off steam you get day of defeat using the source engine. This is all good folks. But I still can't decide if I would rather have it retail or would rather have it downloaded. If you download it you get Counterstrike: source immediately and you get HL2 the second it becomes available. I'm torn. I'll make my final decission when the pricing becomes fully available.
If someone would hit me with some information about how to burn PS2 games I would appreciate it.
Tommy "honestly...fuck CS I'm all about Natural Selection" Schubert
If someone would hit me with some information about how to burn PS2 games I would appreciate it.
Tommy "honestly...fuck CS I'm all about Natural Selection" Schubert
Comments:
Post a Comment