Tuesday, October 12, 2004
Appropiate to use indelible ink
Well...yet again more changes around here. Changed the name of the site. Number of reasons for that. I just felt that my talking and interests were just too random to be titled "Days in the life of cerif27" and frankly...I thought it was a stupid name to begin with. So...I'm acutally already using this name for something else but it will do well here. Very Appropiate I think. Let me know what you think of the new Roulette Wheel inspired color scheme?? Ok...I don't actually know how to change the physical shape of my blog and I really think this shape works for now..but I have been consistently unsatisfied with the color choices. What do you think of this color scheme? Leave a comment and let me know!
Anyway...that's one of the few things I've done at work today...oh..that and I organized the side bar a little better and added some links. Check 'em out!
Not very enthusiastic today so the post is going to be kinda weak. Though I have decided that I'm going to pre-purchase HL2 through Steam this thursday. Just in time for me to get the hang of the controls so that when moen comes back online with a new computer this friday I have someone to play something with. Still waiting for Natural-Selection and Gunbound buddies :) I know you're out there and you want to play so bring it on!
I have class tonight and I have to turn in the test that I did in class last Tuesday. Ya know what's funny aboout all that? Well...nothing really, nevermind.
Anyway...I can see that I'm rambled out. Maybe I'll have something else to say tonight after class. Don't forget to comment on the colors. You guys read this thing more than I do...need some input!
Tommy "Johnny 5" Schubert
Anyway...that's one of the few things I've done at work today...oh..that and I organized the side bar a little better and added some links. Check 'em out!
Not very enthusiastic today so the post is going to be kinda weak. Though I have decided that I'm going to pre-purchase HL2 through Steam this thursday. Just in time for me to get the hang of the controls so that when moen comes back online with a new computer this friday I have someone to play something with. Still waiting for Natural-Selection and Gunbound buddies :) I know you're out there and you want to play so bring it on!
I have class tonight and I have to turn in the test that I did in class last Tuesday. Ya know what's funny aboout all that? Well...nothing really, nevermind.
Anyway...I can see that I'm rambled out. Maybe I'll have something else to say tonight after class. Don't forget to comment on the colors. You guys read this thing more than I do...need some input!
Tommy "Johnny 5" Schubert
Comments:
I dig the red and black :)
Sorry I missed your call at lunch. Had to meet up with a high school acquaintance- more about that in my journal later... ughhh
We need to hang out for sure- I have plans for tonight and tomorrow night but maybe Thurs? When do you have class?
-Erica
Sorry I missed your call at lunch. Had to meet up with a high school acquaintance- more about that in my journal later... ughhh
We need to hang out for sure- I have plans for tonight and tomorrow night but maybe Thurs? When do you have class?
-Erica
Thanks for the reply on the color. I'll get a hold of you for thursday night...I don't thikn that I have anything going on.
T
T
You know I'm a sucker for the red. And with the black... you just can't go wrong.
wet shoes suck.
-erin
wet shoes suck.
-erin
Thanks for the feedback ladies. I really appreciate it :) I'm glad I chose well :)
here's hoping I don't get my jacket stolen today...
Tommy "maybe shouldn't have brought brand new jacket to work" Schubert
Post a Comment
here's hoping I don't get my jacket stolen today...
Tommy "maybe shouldn't have brought brand new jacket to work" Schubert

