<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

The Bat 

Hey everyone...LOTS to talk about...but I'll be god damned if I have enough time today. Damn it. Our internet has been down here at work all day long. Yup...all day. Now I know that I can do my job without internet and I know that I'm not addicted...but MAN...I sure can tell ya that it would totally suck to be addicted and not have it for an entire day. I guess the whole point is that I expected it and it just wasn't there. I basically checked every 5 minutes or less for the entire morning. So basically I've already eaten lunch, and just had 5 minutes to check the news for today and now I have to shoot out a quick post and get over to a consumer's place. I have till about 2 to do this and I'm making a special exception considering I accomplished my goal this morning in record time. Anyway...on with the show...

Last night Moen and I played some UT2004 again...man...good game. But more importantly Teamspeak is awsome. It's really what I expected out of it. I don't have to click any buttons for it to work, don't have to yell, just talk. I basically get to talk on the phone with anyone and play games with them at the same time. Voice quality is really no different than my cell phone...it's really just a quality program and lets me do things that I've always wanted to do. So what I'm saying is...go out and buy a 7 dollar headset, download the program and shoot me an email...please. Oh...and moen? probably won't be able to play tonight. I have to re-write my resume and go to class. sorry :(

After kicking it with some online carnage I caught that last half of the Farscape miniseries I was talking about yesterday. Man...I was really satisfied with it and I really want to talk about it. Let's try this...highlight the next part if you want to hear what I have to say...but keep in mind there are spoilers about the ending of the miniseries in it and I don't want you reading it until you have watched it. (spoilers ahead) Ok....I was really sad that they killed Ka D'argo...really sad. I really didn't want him to die at all. Couldn't they have killed someone else? Seriously? I mean...he's the character that's made the biggest change from the beginning of the series...not only that they have almost killed him by FAR the most of anyone...it's that a little wrong to actually go out there and REALLY kill him? Ugh...I'm just sad and distraught about it. But I decided last night that if they never re-visited the Farscape world again that it would be ok that they killed Ka D'argo...but if they ever went back...it would just be an empty universe without him. (Spoilers over) Yeah...and just so you guys know there's another replay of the episodes next sunday afternoon. Catch it!

And now I'm out of time...not only that I'm really trying hard not to cry at work. MAN I get too emotional about really bad stuff happening in my fantasy worlds. Anyone else have that problem? Yeah...didn't think so...

oh...and I'd like to alert some of you that commented on the first post from yesterday that I'm just about to give you a formal response so check there in a couple of minutes after this post goes up.

High calibur ammunition ahead:

On my way out...let's hope this fucking thing publishes...I think our internet pooped out again though so I'll probably have to come back and publish it later.

Music in my car as we speak: Dover - I Was Dead for Seven Weeks in the City ofAngels
Game I last played: Unreal Tournament 2004

Tommy "I'll miss you" Schubert


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?