Friday, October 29, 2004
Booty Rockers Rock The Booty...It's Their Job!
Hey everyone. Sorry about the stunted post from yesterday. I just couldn't stop playing Guild Wars. By the way Moen...I finished that Level we were playing. I just couldn't help it. They begged me. But at least we have more people to play with now :) Anyway...back to the post. Class was weak as usual. I still go flawlessly but it's just getting kinda boring and most of my classmates are idiots...and they are ALL teachers. But I digress. I played a lot of Guild Wars last night. It's a really fun game and I really need to impart to everyone that it's free this weekend and I would love to play with you. The File sizes are really small and when it finally gets released there will be no subscription fee.
No updates on the medication. I'm taking 10mg tabs now. Just to see what would happen. I really don't feel any different. I guess that's good but I really thought that the world would somehow be brighter or be more in focus or something. I really don't feel any different at all. I'll be taking the medication for a full week and then if I really don't seem to see any benefit after that I'll be taking it only for homework, papers, and for tests. Dr said I could do it that way so don't reprimand me! Other than that I'm back at home this week. Kelley is taking the weekend and hanging out with her sister. I don't mind so much ...but my mother waking me up at 6 to see if I had set my alarm was totally unnecessary. Totally.
Before you get your bullets for today I have to let you all know that today is the last day for early voting. Most polls close at 7 so please get out there and vote. And if you tell me "My vote doesn't count, I live in Texas" then I have a couple of words for you: "You're a fucking idiot...Go vote!" Thank you...
oops! Sorry to delay the ammunition again but I have a statement. It's part revelation though. I'm finally of the SOLID opinion that the DS MIGHT be awsome. What swayed me from indecision? I saw the more accurately represented screens for Super Mario DS (posted yesterday). They really look good. I'm not scared about it looking bad anymore. It's not going to be an issue. Thank God. Now...take this into consideration: The DS definately connects to wireless networks through the WiFi connection. I basically realized that because of the touch screen and the connectivity and the fanbase, there's totally going to be a web browser designed for the thing eventually. That would be great. The touch screen is really going to get a lot of 3rd party developers creating a lot of new unofficial functionality. Just think about all they did with the SP and the Movie/eBook/Mp3 player and then thing about all they COULD do with a touch screen and wireless. It could be awsome. I also realized that there aren't going to be any issues with my GBA games. They will play great and on a better screen and will maintain the same battery life. I'm excited again. But I still don't think I'm going to get a DS the day it comes out. Maybe Christmas.
Reload! Reload!
Music in my car as we speak: Blümchen - Herzfrequenz (it's just that good!)
Game I last played: Guild Wars (please join us this weekend!)
Tommy "VOTE GOD DAMN IT!" Schubert
No updates on the medication. I'm taking 10mg tabs now. Just to see what would happen. I really don't feel any different. I guess that's good but I really thought that the world would somehow be brighter or be more in focus or something. I really don't feel any different at all. I'll be taking the medication for a full week and then if I really don't seem to see any benefit after that I'll be taking it only for homework, papers, and for tests. Dr said I could do it that way so don't reprimand me! Other than that I'm back at home this week. Kelley is taking the weekend and hanging out with her sister. I don't mind so much ...but my mother waking me up at 6 to see if I had set my alarm was totally unnecessary. Totally.
Before you get your bullets for today I have to let you all know that today is the last day for early voting. Most polls close at 7 so please get out there and vote. And if you tell me "My vote doesn't count, I live in Texas" then I have a couple of words for you: "You're a fucking idiot...Go vote!" Thank you...
oops! Sorry to delay the ammunition again but I have a statement. It's part revelation though. I'm finally of the SOLID opinion that the DS MIGHT be awsome. What swayed me from indecision? I saw the more accurately represented screens for Super Mario DS (posted yesterday). They really look good. I'm not scared about it looking bad anymore. It's not going to be an issue. Thank God. Now...take this into consideration: The DS definately connects to wireless networks through the WiFi connection. I basically realized that because of the touch screen and the connectivity and the fanbase, there's totally going to be a web browser designed for the thing eventually. That would be great. The touch screen is really going to get a lot of 3rd party developers creating a lot of new unofficial functionality. Just think about all they did with the SP and the Movie/eBook/Mp3 player and then thing about all they COULD do with a touch screen and wireless. It could be awsome. I also realized that there aren't going to be any issues with my GBA games. They will play great and on a better screen and will maintain the same battery life. I'm excited again. But I still don't think I'm going to get a DS the day it comes out. Maybe Christmas.
Reload! Reload!
- You remember the old NES game called NARC...yeah...It's coming back :)
- I know I kinda posted this yesterday but here are more details on the Halloween weekend on City of Heroes. The whole game is going to be shrouded in darkness. AWSOME!
- I make no bones about it. I really don't like microsoft. And I don't like Sony. But today I have a good reason not to like microsoft for one. Way to make a game system you guys...good job...
Music in my car as we speak: Blümchen - Herzfrequenz (it's just that good!)
Game I last played: Guild Wars (please join us this weekend!)
Tommy "VOTE GOD DAMN IT!" Schubert
Comments:
City of Heros!?!? Nooooooooooo!
(One of our friends has taken to ditching us for that game. very annoying, worse than evercrack. :P)
-Karin
(One of our friends has taken to ditching us for that game. very annoying, worse than evercrack. :P)
-Karin
City of Heroes YEEEEESSSS! It's totally awsome...but the reason I haven't gotten it is BECAUSE I don't want to ditch everyone. Aren't I nice guys :)
T
Post a Comment
T

