Wednesday, October 06, 2004
David Bowie I Love You
If you didn't notice there have been some changes around here. It took most of the morning and I should have been working but I had a big home visit in the afternoon so there's really no reason to get worried about my benchmarks. Things are still changing around here and I'm still trying to figure some stuff out but for doing nothing but staring at some code I would say that I did a good job :) Other than that I'm supposed to go over to Josh and Christina's tonight but I don't know if they are going to call and have the time. If not I'll just have to do it later.
Hey...did you guys know that D&D is turning 30? Yup! and on the 16th of Oct. they are declaring WorldWide D&D Game Day I just wish I could get some of the guys to participate. I think I can work on a couple of 'em. If Dan is reading be prepaired for me to come and hound you about a one shot. Anyway. I'm getting really tired of GTAIII and being rather ADHA that's really no big suprise. I just downloaded the German demo of Leasure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude. We'll see how that goes.
Other than that really nothing to report as of yet...I really need a day off and I'm going to be taking one this friday. Those two tests in a row just really kicked my ass and robbed me of a little too much of my last two weekends. Anyway...not trying to get too talky today. I'll let you guys go.
Music in my car as we speak: Prodigy-Experience
Game I last played: Leasure Suit Larry:Magna Cum Laude
Tommy "Ja, ich bin ein mutterbumster, haben sie ein problem?" Schubert
If you didn't notice there have been some changes around here. It took most of the morning and I should have been working but I had a big home visit in the afternoon so there's really no reason to get worried about my benchmarks. Things are still changing around here and I'm still trying to figure some stuff out but for doing nothing but staring at some code I would say that I did a good job :) Other than that I'm supposed to go over to Josh and Christina's tonight but I don't know if they are going to call and have the time. If not I'll just have to do it later.
Hey...did you guys know that D&D is turning 30? Yup! and on the 16th of Oct. they are declaring WorldWide D&D Game Day I just wish I could get some of the guys to participate. I think I can work on a couple of 'em. If Dan is reading be prepaired for me to come and hound you about a one shot. Anyway. I'm getting really tired of GTAIII and being rather ADHA that's really no big suprise. I just downloaded the German demo of Leasure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude. We'll see how that goes.
Other than that really nothing to report as of yet...I really need a day off and I'm going to be taking one this friday. Those two tests in a row just really kicked my ass and robbed me of a little too much of my last two weekends. Anyway...not trying to get too talky today. I'll let you guys go.
Music in my car as we speak: Prodigy-Experience
Game I last played: Leasure Suit Larry:Magna Cum Laude
Tommy "Ja, ich bin ein mutterbumster, haben sie ein problem?" Schubert
Comments:
Post a Comment