Friday, October 22, 2004
He Wants To Borrow Your Finger
Hey everyone. I only have about 15 mintues before I have to BE somewhere so I can only guess that this is going to be a really short update. If it is I promise to add more later this evening. I'm glad that it's friday. I was kinda tired of this week. Internet fucked up. Dr's claiming that I don't care enough for my consumers because I wouldn't fight it if I was fired. We're talking hypothetically and he's was arguing that I didn't care about their feelings if I left. Shit! They get upset if I take a day off! If I did everything with them in mind I would never leave and I would work on the weekends. Rediculious. He really pissed me off yesterday. And for the Record...I'm a great caseworker and get compliments from co-workers and from clients. He can kiss my ass.
This afternoon they tooled around with nerfing our internet connectivity. Killed access to MOST of my favorite websites this morning. And then removed all of the restrictions two hours later. So...just in case that's an indication taht there's more unpleasantness to come next week be aware that I might not have much news for you guys during the day and there's a very good chance that I won't be able to post at all. That would suck. But I would probably be more productive :) That or I would get that movie player for my Gameboy SP and just watch episodes of anime instead of work. Don't worry about me...I have my alternatives to actually working all planned out :)
My game anticipation list is going to have to wait till this weekend. My mother is doing "Noises Off" for UIL this year and the show starts tonight so I have to come tonight. Dallas Comic Con tomorrow. I MUST clean my car, and I have to change the oil also. I just have this feeling that it's going to be a busy weekend.
Since I didn't play anything and I haven't listened to anything but NPR in the last 24 hours I'm just going to try this one on for size:
Music in my car as we speak: Ditto
Game I last played: Ditto
Sorry no links today. I really do have to go. Have to deal some more with that client from yesterday. But THIS time I'm having to take his sister with us. In the back of MY car...yeah...here's the icing on the cake. She's a Doctor. I'm boned.
Tommy "Dr calls" Schubert
This afternoon they tooled around with nerfing our internet connectivity. Killed access to MOST of my favorite websites this morning. And then removed all of the restrictions two hours later. So...just in case that's an indication taht there's more unpleasantness to come next week be aware that I might not have much news for you guys during the day and there's a very good chance that I won't be able to post at all. That would suck. But I would probably be more productive :) That or I would get that movie player for my Gameboy SP and just watch episodes of anime instead of work. Don't worry about me...I have my alternatives to actually working all planned out :)
My game anticipation list is going to have to wait till this weekend. My mother is doing "Noises Off" for UIL this year and the show starts tonight so I have to come tonight. Dallas Comic Con tomorrow. I MUST clean my car, and I have to change the oil also. I just have this feeling that it's going to be a busy weekend.
Since I didn't play anything and I haven't listened to anything but NPR in the last 24 hours I'm just going to try this one on for size:
Music in my car as we speak: Ditto
Game I last played: Ditto
Sorry no links today. I really do have to go. Have to deal some more with that client from yesterday. But THIS time I'm having to take his sister with us. In the back of MY car...yeah...here's the icing on the cake. She's a Doctor. I'm boned.
Tommy "Dr calls" Schubert
Comments:
Post a Comment