Tuesday, October 05, 2004
He was the last
This is the last of my updates for the day guys. I spent a lot of time working on the colors on this freakin' thing earlier today and man...let me tell ya...no fun at all. Well...compared to work it was fun but compared to fun it was definately work. Anyway...not much to tell. Bought myself some Clickable Sharpie action. I love my clickable sharpie. Other than that I did a take home exam in class with the rest of my class today. Man..let me tell ya...if you teacher doesn't mind that's the BEST way to handle take home tests. It took us about 2 hours but at least I'm all done and pretty confident that I got an A so no complaints here. Though I must say that if I had done it on my own...I probably would have barely passed...and that's giving myself a little too much credit. But I did know a multitude of answers to the test off the top of my head and several classmates called me "mister genius" so I'm down with that. I disagree...but I'm down with it anyway. Anyway...i really have to get my game on over at Kelley's so I have to go. I'm updating the links to those games from yesterday so go back and look if you were interested in online action games.
This is me...outta here.
Tommy "needs a leaf-blower to get the steam off" Schubert
This is the last of my updates for the day guys. I spent a lot of time working on the colors on this freakin' thing earlier today and man...let me tell ya...no fun at all. Well...compared to work it was fun but compared to fun it was definately work. Anyway...not much to tell. Bought myself some Clickable Sharpie action. I love my clickable sharpie. Other than that I did a take home exam in class with the rest of my class today. Man..let me tell ya...if you teacher doesn't mind that's the BEST way to handle take home tests. It took us about 2 hours but at least I'm all done and pretty confident that I got an A so no complaints here. Though I must say that if I had done it on my own...I probably would have barely passed...and that's giving myself a little too much credit. But I did know a multitude of answers to the test off the top of my head and several classmates called me "mister genius" so I'm down with that. I disagree...but I'm down with it anyway. Anyway...i really have to get my game on over at Kelley's so I have to go. I'm updating the links to those games from yesterday so go back and look if you were interested in online action games.
This is me...outta here.
Tommy "needs a leaf-blower to get the steam off" Schubert
Comments:
Post a Comment