Monday, October 04, 2004
Hey everyone. Interesting, if fast, weekend. Got to talk to Mike. Man I miss that guy. Got me a haircut. Got me a jacket last weekend and finall had the chance to wear it. Saw Shaun of the Dead. Washed my car. Cleaned up my computer a little. Bought a wireless controller with Dan's gift card for Kelley's PS2 (which is the devil) and then I rented Burnout 3. Fun was had by all on my weekend so let's get to the details.
Talking with Mike was cool if brief. I know he doesn't like to talk on the phone that much so I just have this little voice in the back of my head that tells me not to call or I'll annoy him. So it was good that I got up the nerve to call him. They are busy as hell up there too. But their's is more exhaustion than lack of time. And since I'm pretty sure kelley doesn't take the time to see what her boyfriend had to say about his day: I'm jealous that mike and erin play games together, but that's really no secret. Erin, Mike, Mike and I are going to get our online groove on here soon anyway so I'll get my social interaction/video game fix soon enough. But man...let me tell ya. I really don't mind NOT paying monthly to play online games. oi! Got a little shout out to Natural Selection, Steam Client, Farcry, and the demo's for Unreal Tournament 2004 and Tribes: Vengance...WORD! (I'll add links to those later...I can't get to those web sites at work to verify links)
Haircut...still losing it...joy. That's about enough about that subject.
Last weekend Kelley's mom pitched in a LOT to get me a nice jacket so that I could have a nice looking dress jacket for when kelley and I go out and for work stuff. It's totally badass and when I look in the mirror it takes a LOT of restraint not to make out with myself right then and there. Yea...good jacket.
Shaun of the Dead was awsome. FULL of throwbacks to other Classic Zombie movies and other horror films. If you have ever liked a classic Zombie movie you absolutely have to see this film, and if you can handle a little gore and you like a good comedy then you should see this film a well. Very funny all around and not scary at all. Great movie. I will be purchasing it when it comes to DVD.
Car got washed, inside didn't get cleaned and oil didn't get changed. And then it rained today like god was getting over a bender. yup.
Burnout 3 and my little Logitech wireless ps2 are pretty darn cool...though I didn't fully purchase either. I don't have a problem giving my money to logitech...in my opinion they make exqusite equipment, but I still can't get my head around buying burnout 3 for myself. Though absurd amounts of fun, it's really not worth fifty bucks of my own money. That and I can't get anyone to play with me. poo...
Well that was my weekend....that and a lot of reading for my test on tuesday. Man...tests. I really hate getting back in there and taking tests again. seriously. But I guess it could be worse. oh...I guess it did get a little worse. It would seem that I misread my letter from A&M the other day. I'm NOT fully admitted as of yet. I still have a little more to wait. but after paying the last half of my tuition, I fucking BETTER get admitted!
That's all I've got. It's raining really hard this morning and my consumer never feel like coming in when it rains. I don't really blame them...I mean...they do have to take the buses everywhere and that sucks...so I guess it's a paperwork day. Joy...
Tommy "a little long winded today" Schubert
Talking with Mike was cool if brief. I know he doesn't like to talk on the phone that much so I just have this little voice in the back of my head that tells me not to call or I'll annoy him. So it was good that I got up the nerve to call him. They are busy as hell up there too. But their's is more exhaustion than lack of time. And since I'm pretty sure kelley doesn't take the time to see what her boyfriend had to say about his day: I'm jealous that mike and erin play games together, but that's really no secret. Erin, Mike, Mike and I are going to get our online groove on here soon anyway so I'll get my social interaction/video game fix soon enough. But man...let me tell ya. I really don't mind NOT paying monthly to play online games. oi! Got a little shout out to Natural Selection, Steam Client, Farcry, and the demo's for Unreal Tournament 2004 and Tribes: Vengance...WORD! (I'll add links to those later...I can't get to those web sites at work to verify links)
Haircut...still losing it...joy. That's about enough about that subject.
Last weekend Kelley's mom pitched in a LOT to get me a nice jacket so that I could have a nice looking dress jacket for when kelley and I go out and for work stuff. It's totally badass and when I look in the mirror it takes a LOT of restraint not to make out with myself right then and there. Yea...good jacket.
Shaun of the Dead was awsome. FULL of throwbacks to other Classic Zombie movies and other horror films. If you have ever liked a classic Zombie movie you absolutely have to see this film, and if you can handle a little gore and you like a good comedy then you should see this film a well. Very funny all around and not scary at all. Great movie. I will be purchasing it when it comes to DVD.
Car got washed, inside didn't get cleaned and oil didn't get changed. And then it rained today like god was getting over a bender. yup.
Burnout 3 and my little Logitech wireless ps2 are pretty darn cool...though I didn't fully purchase either. I don't have a problem giving my money to logitech...in my opinion they make exqusite equipment, but I still can't get my head around buying burnout 3 for myself. Though absurd amounts of fun, it's really not worth fifty bucks of my own money. That and I can't get anyone to play with me. poo...
Well that was my weekend....that and a lot of reading for my test on tuesday. Man...tests. I really hate getting back in there and taking tests again. seriously. But I guess it could be worse. oh...I guess it did get a little worse. It would seem that I misread my letter from A&M the other day. I'm NOT fully admitted as of yet. I still have a little more to wait. but after paying the last half of my tuition, I fucking BETTER get admitted!
That's all I've got. It's raining really hard this morning and my consumer never feel like coming in when it rains. I don't really blame them...I mean...they do have to take the buses everywhere and that sucks...so I guess it's a paperwork day. Joy...
Tommy "a little long winded today" Schubert
Comments:
Post a Comment