Sunday, October 24, 2004
I Think I'm Gonna Royal Rainbow
This post I don't intend to make long. No News. Nothing interesting happened today. But I did have a good time last night over at Ed, Toni, and Jordan's. Deb, Ed, Dan, Toni, Shelley, Kelley and I were there. It was a lot of fun just sitting around and talking. I think we were there until almost 3. I really is nice just to sit around and talk with people. I miss that. I miss having people close by to talk with whenever the need arises....and sometimes when it doesn't. Basically...I guess I miss my friends. Kelley misses hers too. It's weird when all you have is your best friend to talk to all the time. I mean...it's great...but there are those times when you have talked about everything you wanted to talk about and there just isn't anything left until something happens. So it really great to mix it up with other people. I miss that.
Had to shave the cat today...again. It was totally disgusting yet again. No real news there I just thought that I would lament. Oh...and on top of that, I wasn't allowed to re-arrange "my" game room today, nor was I able to fix Ed's computer completely. It's just been one big failure of a day. That and Prince of Persia: sands of time is REALLY pissing me off. I HATE that fucking game...I just wish it wasn't so good. Anyway...Boring post for a boring day. Take it easy guys!
Before I go, I just thought I would tell you all that Mike and Erin have both partaken of an invite for Gmail. 1 Gig of online email storage all you need to do is email me and le me know you want it. Only 4 invites left!
Music in my car as we speak: Sorry...NPR day.
Game I last played: Prince of Persia: Sands of time (the puzzles are great...the combat makes me want to pull my hair out)
Tommy "it's a cat shaving reference" Schubert
Had to shave the cat today...again. It was totally disgusting yet again. No real news there I just thought that I would lament. Oh...and on top of that, I wasn't allowed to re-arrange "my" game room today, nor was I able to fix Ed's computer completely. It's just been one big failure of a day. That and Prince of Persia: sands of time is REALLY pissing me off. I HATE that fucking game...I just wish it wasn't so good. Anyway...Boring post for a boring day. Take it easy guys!
Before I go, I just thought I would tell you all that Mike and Erin have both partaken of an invite for Gmail. 1 Gig of online email storage all you need to do is email me and le me know you want it. Only 4 invites left!
Music in my car as we speak: Sorry...NPR day.
Game I last played: Prince of Persia: Sands of time (the puzzles are great...the combat makes me want to pull my hair out)
Tommy "it's a cat shaving reference" Schubert
Comments:
I double checked. It went out to your redfish on yahoo. I double checked the email address too. It's all correct. Get back to me if it's not their either and I'll send it again. Don't forget...Gmail IS beta.
Tommy
Tommy
i really didn't get anything. you know that my yahoo address is different than geocities right? it's redfish_27@yahoo and redfish27@geocities. let me know. yes i know it's beta. it says that all over their website.
Post a Comment

