<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 15, 2004

I'll Spit on It. 

Hey guys this is going to be a two post day I think. Lot of news coming down the pipe and a hand full of interesting things going on with me. As usual we'll start with me. and once again since I'm at work and trying to do a bette r job here I'm going to try and keep my links under control. Last night went out with erica for some ice cream. Hung out...talked. It was really nice to get out and talk with her. I haven't been able to do anything like that in a long time and I really have every intention of doing it again. When LIFE allows that is :(

Nothing new with the car. Still haven't made it to the police station. Did I meantion that I actually have to go to the police station to file a report of hit and run? yeah...talk about pain in the ass. And since it was technically in dallas I have to go to a DALLAS department. crap.

After getting home from hanging out with erica I had a little alone time with moen. The idea was to use our teamspeak server to talk to eachother and play some games. Well...we ran into a little glitch of sorts. It would seem that windows automatically sets itself up by default to record EVERYTHING that comes through the speakers. This caused a problem. Not only did it cause a problem of hearing myself talk in full voice a full 2 seconds later it also caused me to hear everything that was coming through moen's speakers. The only reason that I knew what to do was because I checked the FAQ and was remembered that XP does that by default and you have to actually find the correct control panel and change it manually. Joy. Well...an hour and a half later plus a newly awoken kelley (sorry again) I remembered where the control panel was and problem solved. Man...that was a pain in the ass.

But I did pre-Purchase HL2 and I did download my Counter-Strike: source so all is right in the world. I went with the silver package. Courious about any of this? check the link. I should be giving it it's first run through this weekend. So if any of you are interested in playing ANY computer game with full voice support plus me and moen, download the Client of Teamspeak, and get in contact with me. I'm running a server and I need to register you before you can participate. But it IS up and running perfectly and all it needs now are people. :) please join us :)

More later I'm sure. Very full day and it's not even 9 am yet. Here are your bullets.
That's all I got. Really don't have time for any more until later, so I'm really hoping that there isn't anything else going on today.

Music in my car as we speak: Reggie and The Full Effect - Promotional Copy
Game I last played: Technically...Farcry...but I never got into the actual game yesterday...see above for reasons.

Tommy "trying REALLY hard to update every day" Schubert


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?