<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 14, 2004

It Still Articulates 

****If anyone is having trouble viewing the site with Internet explorer please let me know. I was having some trouble at Kel's last night. Half of the sidebars decided to move all the way down to the bottom of the page. Let me know**************

Good morning everyone. I just wanted to get in something quick this morning. A hand full of news has already hit and I just wanted to get in before my day starts. I have a home visit to go to here in just a second so this is going to be a little more link sparse than usual. Sorry.

In Tommy news today...My car was side swiped last night. I was over at Kel's studying and I heard what I thought was someone droping a LOT of crap on their way out to their car. And get this...it actually crossed my mind that my car had just been hit. But I didn't get up. I was on a roll studying and I really didn't want to interupt that and go outside. Damn me...me and my laziness. Fucked up Zod's entire driver's side. Nearly took my side mirror, but luckily it's still attached and still works. But man...my car looks like it was in a fight....and I've been on the verge of crying about it all morning. It's probably just paint damage and a couple of dents but I really need to report it to the cops and all...I just don't think I have the time today. Crap. I'm just really upset about it and needed to talk. Sorry guys :(

Here are your bullets for the morning:
That's all I got for today. Only three links. See...told ya I was having a bad day :(

Music in my car as we speak: Bouncing Souls - Hopeless Romantic
Game I last played: Prince of Persia - The Sands of Time (PC)

Tommy "my poor baby got a booboo?" Schubert


Comments:
sorry about zod...
-erin
 
yeah...me too. But I have a lot more stuff to do today before I can really worry about that.

T
 
Goddamnit, not again. Didn't you just have to deal with someone hitting your car about a year ago? Hopefully getting things situated this time will go as smoothly as these things can go.

So I guess you didn't get any info about the driver, and you couldn't find any witnesses?

-Frank
 
no witnesses not nothing. Total suckage.

T
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?