<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 21, 2004

It's Like They Have a Smell All Their Own 

ok...I really hate to be an ass here but this is going to be a really quick update. I just don't have the time tonight. It's about 8:30 in the evening and I still haven't eaten dinner and I just got back from class. I was going to do an anticipating games list but I think that's going to have to wait till tomorrow. I have to get down to business. Sorry guys.

I have a Gmail Invite to give out. One gig of online storage with Google patented email. Anyone want it? Tired of Hotmail? Just shoot me a letter or a comment and I'll be happy to give them out. I have 6 invites. Just let me know. Gmail is by invite only at this time so if you want in just say so.

Box art is up for the DS Launch games. If you're interested check them out! Here.

Please welcome frank to our "Friends' Blogs" sidebar.

Today was just crisis after crisis today. That and I spent the ENTIRE morning plus all of my lunch in the waiting room of a medical clinic. And then when my consumer finally came out and we were on our way back to his house, he was being a little vague about the stuff the Dr told him so I turned around to make sure that I knew what the Dr wanted me to do. Well...turned out teh the consumer didn't even see the dr. He just saw the nurse and then walked out before the Dr got there and expected me not to notice. Fucker....I hate my population. The fucker had a fucking stroke the other day and he decides to walk out of the dr appointment. What the hell? And that was basically my day in a nutshell. Plus THREE calls from consumers in crisis at the exact moment I was supposed to leave for class. They were seriously one right after another. I would hang up the phone and the damn thing started ringing again. I was PISSED before I left there. Ugh...guess I just needed to vent. But that's really all I had time to do :)

I'll talk to you guys later I have to power down my dinner (soup! yea!) and get ready for work in the morning and then head over to kels. Goodbye free-time. I'll miss you so!

Music in my car as we speak: Mooney Suzuki - People Get Ready!
Game I last played: Technically Counter-Strike: Source but before that I played Team Fortress Classic with mike. That was much more fun.

Tommy "Wants his freetime Back" Schubert




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?