<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Long Day, I Wish I Was As Lon.....Nevermind.

Because it's my day off I'm going to try and keep thsi simple because I still haven't eaten dinner. Had class as usual. Went to work as usual. Usual crazy-making two hour lunch meeting. But I have a bunch of news for you guys. Sadly I really don't get to expound too much because of the hunger in my belly.

An Austrian Woman won the nobel prize for literature. Go German language!

There is such a thing as "Free Running" has anyone ever heard of this? Check out the link for some Vids.

Leasure Suit Larry Demo sucked ass...There is no link in this news post...I just want you to know not to buy it unless you're a horny teenager who's a bit of a moron.

I'm working on my Color Scheme here...help me out. The grey and the black and the white are going to stay I think. I need a forth color or some thing to replace the white. Obviously orange and blue don't work so what do you think of the red?

Katamari Damacy is one of the most fun games I have played in a long while. I'm sure I'll have more to say about it later but it's truly awsome. If you have 20 bucks and a playstation poo...I mean two then you owe it to yourself to get this game. It will make you crazy.

Ok...here's where it get quicker...my stomach is grumbling.

Nintendo conference on the DS was today. It went really well. I'm extremely excited...but not yet sold.Check The links:
a-One, a-Two, A-Three...CRUNCH!

You can start pre-purchase of Half-Life 2 today through steam. You remember STEAM...RIGHT? You get a full copy of Counter-Strike: Source now and a copy of HL2 when it gets relesed. Pick your poison

Anyway...I'm basically outta here. Too many links for one post.

Music in my car as we speak: Breakbeat Era - Ultra Obscene
Game I last played: Katamari Damacy

Thomas "get it? 'Too many Links'? BWAHAHAHAHA" Schubert




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?