Monday, October 18, 2004
Round Stick Med/Moy USA
Hey everyone. Second update for the day. And for the record I wouldn't be updating during Farscape if it wasn't important to get out today instead of tomorrow. Half-Life 2 went gold earlier Today. Well...officially Gold that is....and it was during my RIDE IN FROM WORK so all you complainers can just kiss my already-preloaded-with-HL2 ASS!! Release date? Yeah knew about that shortly after lunch and if you remember I promised not to post from work other than during lunch soooo....here it's your date ya whiners! Half-Life 2 will be in stores November 16th of this year...yeah..not far off. So either start saving or go on steam and start downloading. Here's the link to steam again...
Ok...I have to go now. Farscape calls.
Long live Ka D'argo's memory.
Tommy "yea...I'm Crying about it...kiss my ass..." Schubert
Ok...I have to go now. Farscape calls.
Long live Ka D'argo's memory.
Tommy "yea...I'm Crying about it...kiss my ass..." Schubert
Comments:
Post a Comment