<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, October 11, 2004

The Second Album  

Lots of changes have been made around here. If you didn't notice I got the archives up and running and I have figured out the Post Title field! :) I just love giving things names that only kinda make sense. I know that's a little weird but I have really taken a liking to the post scripts on the post entries over at penny-arcade. So welcome the new title line...play nice.

Today was the first day back at work since last thursday. This was one of the most relaxing weekends I've had in a long god damn time. Fun birthday action thursday night and saturday afternoon. Hung out with Mike a lot, had a great time. Haven't had more fun on a weekend since I started working at this god-forsaken place. But anyway...it was a VERY refreshing weekend and I have to appologize to anyone that had to listen to me ramble incessantly this weekend. I was VERY excited to get to talk to someone other than kelley or people at work. It has been several weeks since I actually got to have a conversation with more than one person and I get a little carried away...don't worry...I'm about to start taking medication for that.

Anyway...I suppose that I should start giving you the news for the day. I know you are all dying to hear about my deepest emotions and concerns but right now, with no one to talk to but myself these ARE my deepest emotions and concerns.
Well...I think that' s about all the rambling that you guys need for one day. I might get back to ya later. We'll see.

Music in my car as we speak: Everclear - Sparkle and Fade
Game I last played: Does screwing around with the Teamspeak server count?

Tommy "loves his Sharpie RT" Schubert


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?