Tuesday, October 12, 2004
Stooge
ok...I was a little forgetful this afternoon. I have made several updates to the site today and I didn't even put the music and game of the day. And I had so many typos from the last post to correct that it really just got outta hand.
This is a true quicky.
Only news for today is that Red Vs Blue just released the first episode of season three.
Yet...that's the whole post! Oops! Almost forgot again!
Music in my car as we speak: Jamiroquai - A Funk Odyssey (which incedently is even more awsome when you have images of sexy dancing ladies from Center Stage in your head as you listen)
Game I last played: Doom 3 (and thank GOD I'm finished with it...I'm REALLY ready to sell this thing back to EB Games)
Tommy "Oldschool gameplay should have stayed where it was" Schubert
This is a true quicky.
Only news for today is that Red Vs Blue just released the first episode of season three.
Yet...that's the whole post! Oops! Almost forgot again!
Music in my car as we speak: Jamiroquai - A Funk Odyssey (which incedently is even more awsome when you have images of sexy dancing ladies from Center Stage in your head as you listen)
Game I last played: Doom 3 (and thank GOD I'm finished with it...I'm REALLY ready to sell this thing back to EB Games)
Tommy "Oldschool gameplay should have stayed where it was" Schubert
Comments:
Post a Comment