<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 01, 2004

well if you didn't notice there have been a couple more subtle changes going on around here. I have added both Erin's and Deb's web logs to my sidebar. If any more of you out there would like be included to the sidebar just let me know! only criteria is that you update at least once a week. Basically I'm going for some kind of friend network so that you can get a brief overview of any of "The Guy's" lives just by logging onto the internet and by starting to read the multitude of blogs that should be linked to eachother. At least that's the plan. Needless to say it's a bad plan, but it might work :)

So I link to you and we both link to everyone that the other person is linked to. Insanity insues!

Did I mention that my job sucks? I was just wondering if I'm actually BAD at my job. I know that's a weird thing to think about but I think that I might actually be intrinsically bad at my job. For those of you who don't know my job basically consists of socialwork. Gettin'-your-hands-dirty socialwork. I just can't take a full 9 hour day of socialwork. and I don't even care if it's one word or two. But anyway. I'm basically working out the particulars for getting out of this job and into something closer to home and less stressful...but then again I do have the time type in my blog during work hours.

enough about me and MAN I wish I had more to talk about than work. Sorry about that guys. More as it comes.

Tommy "food for thought" Schubert

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?