Monday, October 04, 2004
Well...that's interesting.
If you didn't notice, I have had a little confusion this morning. I was supposed to be working and I really just didn't do that today. I should have but I didn't or at least I haven't really done it yet. I spent all morning trying to figure out what was going on with my weblog it would seem that I should have just left it alone. It published EVERYTHING I wrote today...and that would include the 25+ times I tried to publish my appology update. wow...that was a little out of control.
Promise it won't happen again...today...
oh...but here's a new feature stolen straight from erin's blog:
Music in my car as we speak: Daft Punk - Discovery
Game I played last: Grand Theft Auto III
Tommy "Grand Theft BLOG!!" Schubert
If you didn't notice, I have had a little confusion this morning. I was supposed to be working and I really just didn't do that today. I should have but I didn't or at least I haven't really done it yet. I spent all morning trying to figure out what was going on with my weblog it would seem that I should have just left it alone. It published EVERYTHING I wrote today...and that would include the 25+ times I tried to publish my appology update. wow...that was a little out of control.
Promise it won't happen again...today...
oh...but here's a new feature stolen straight from erin's blog:
Music in my car as we speak: Daft Punk - Discovery
Game I played last: Grand Theft Auto III
Tommy "Grand Theft BLOG!!" Schubert
Comments:
Post a Comment