Tuesday, October 26, 2004
Wow You Look Great!
Hey everyone. HUGE news day so I'm going to try and get to that as soon as possible. First I just thought I would mention that I stopped by my own job at KLIF this afternoon. It was really cool to see Annmarie again(my old boss). She was still just as chatty as ever. I think we sat in the lobby for like 45 mintues. She's great and I really miss working there...but I really don't miss all the politics that go with working at a radio station. But it sure was good to say hi.
Yup...that's all I did today. I've got a full clip for ya today so I better get to it. I don't have much more time left of my lunch.
Music in my car as we speak: Die Ärzte - Die Best von Die Ärzte
Game I last played: TheTemple of Elemental Evil
Tommy "stupid ascii!" Schubert
Yup...that's all I did today. I've got a full clip for ya today so I better get to it. I don't have much more time left of my lunch.
- Sid Meier's Pirates! have been pushed back to November 22. A week later than the origional date.
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andres is in stores now for the PS2. From the reviews that I have read it's totally awsome...but I still recommend waiting for the PC version sometime next year.
- Megagames was the first to report on the new campaign scheme of Nintendo to really push the Nintendo DS's launch. It's actually the biggest launch program in the history of Nintendo. Check out the origional megagames article here. It's worth the read.
- There's another update for Counter Strike: Source out there. You know the drill, turn on your steam and it downloads automatically.
- The Nintendo DS is really kicking ass in japan. It's already the number 3 console over there and it hasn't even come out yet! Check the news over at Joystiq!
- On November 14 there's going to be another gamecube bundle coming to america. It just finished the Prime bundle and now it's heading on to the Double Dash bundle! Get ready to have Mario Kart: Double Dash bundled with a new Gamecube on the 14 of next month!
- This is for my Megaman fans. Megaman X8 is going to be hitting the states soon and there's some neat movies to be had over at IGN. Check 'em out!
- Everquest 2 just announced a release date of November 8. Don't bother...it's going to suck.
- Valve just announced that there's going to be some updated content for Counter Strike: Source coming down the pipe this December. More as it comes.
- Now this one's a gem. Well...a little while ago as marketing BS for Halo 2, Microsoft designed a hand full of sites to be interconnected and seem like nonsense. There's entire purpose was to generate Buzz about the game. It's supposed to be like some site is being hacked by the aliens in the game or some other such crap. But as a joke and to point remarks at Halo 2, Nintendo has done some of the same thing. Check the article over at Kotaku.
Music in my car as we speak: Die Ärzte - Die Best von Die Ärzte
Game I last played: TheTemple of Elemental Evil
Tommy "stupid ascii!" Schubert
Comments:
Post a Comment