<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, October 04, 2004

Wow...I just erased the longest post I've ever written. awsome. What a great day this is turning out to be. FUUUUUCK!

God...let's try this again. Here's the long and the short of it:

kelley's mom got me a jacket. it's awsome.

I love not paying for online games because I have a computer. Fuck subscriptions.

I've been playing Natural Selection, UT 2004 demo, Tribes:vengence demo, GTA III and Farcry...and by the way...integrated voice support is an absolute MUST HAVE for online games. LOVE IT! (links after I get home)

Shaun of the Dead was amazingly funny...go see it!

Washed my car for the first time in six months and now it's raining. 'nuff said.

The logitech wireless controller for the PS2 and Burnout 3 are good but I don't have anyone to play it with, or anything else for that matter. I miss playing games with others. It's just not the same with everyone split and with kelley in anti-videogame mode. Though she did let me play quite a bit of Burnout 3 this weekend so that's awsome. But she still won't play with me :(

Miss Mike and Erin greatly and need to think of a new way to keep in contact with them. Taking suggestions. And I miss hanging out with the guys and wish my life wasn't split into to competely seperate locations. And I'm not fully admitted to grad school yet. I misread the letter in my excitement of getting it. So I'm still waiting with my fingers crossed.

that's all I got for now. Losing that earlier post really pissed me off

Tommy "don't worry I know kelley doesn't read this" Schubert

Comments:
Geoff's gonna buy the new x-men game for gamecube and then make me play. When I have free time (yeah right)

-Karin (yeah, this was a pointless comment, so what?)
 
ya know...I've been meaning to play that game I just got the impression that it's not that great. But then again I love my x-men...SOOOOOO...

Tommy "yes, I still have my 2000+ comics" Schubert
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?