<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

30 Years Of Joy For The Kiddies 

Hey...no time to talk today. I have another paper to do and I should get away from my desk long enough to eat something and then get me a slurpee and then hit the game store so that I can get mike and Erin's presents. Anyway...the paper shouldn't be that hard to do but I'm thinking that there's going to be a lot of me doing my thing...looks like I'll be spending the last two nights that I'll have at my house actually IN my house. This paper is going to take me down to the wire and I need to be there as late as I can be. That and I think it's kind of appropiate that I stay there the last two nights...I'm all kinds of sentimental like that. The bed I spent most of the last 16 years of my life in and the room I spent most of the last 21 years of my life in. It's weird to finally leave for good. Most of the people that I know that have left their houses they kind of did it out of spite and desire to be seperate from their parents. Not me...I'm very close to my parents...my dad cried when I told him that I was moving out for pete's sake! I'm doing this primarily because it needs to be done. I'm 26...and in my book that's pretty fucking old, and also in my book next to that age is the statement "needs to be the FUCK out of his parent's house...especially if he has a girlfriend". Anyway...this is just kinda weird for me. I need to move out but I really don't see the reason other than the NEED. It's very strange. I'm excided, scared and sad all at the same time. We'll see what the future holds...as always...

Game I last played: Half-Life 2

Tommy "last of the halo slurpee cups" Schubert


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?