Saturday, November 06, 2004
Contraband
Ok...today is going to be a pretty standard saturday update. Moderate news left over from yesterday mixed in with a little opinion. Be ready though...this time I brought pictures. Click the Pictures to see the origional size.
This is a picture of Cait's Link outfit from halloween. It was pretty badass.
This is the top of my now crazy Gamecube. You can see the signatures of Wil Wheaton(along the right side), Scott Kurtz (middle bottom), and the two Penny-Arcade guys Gabe and Tycho. I'm very proud so please don't laugh.
Obviously this is Skull and Brent from PVP, drawn by the artist himself.
And finally Cole and Francis. They were also drawn by the artist himself. (Just so you guys know I can only spend so long fucking with the layout of a post. Therefore instead of trying to get this text to align to the right side I have just typed a bunch of bullshit and MADE it go to the right side...thank you...)
I'm really not trying to show off I just really thought that I would share. That's really all I had. It took me a really long time to figure out what I was doing and how to get the file sizes down and formatting and all that crap. I'll give you all the news and other updates tomorrow. Oh..and I don't seem to have any pictures of my Luigi costume available. I'm really sorry. Later gators!
Music in my car as we speak: Screeching Weasel - Beat is on the Brat
Game I last played: Katamari Damacey (beat it! Totally awsome!)
Tommy "yup lost 'em" Schubert
This is a picture of Cait's Link outfit from halloween. It was pretty badass.
This is the top of my now crazy Gamecube. You can see the signatures of Wil Wheaton(along the right side), Scott Kurtz (middle bottom), and the two Penny-Arcade guys Gabe and Tycho. I'm very proud so please don't laugh.
Obviously this is Skull and Brent from PVP, drawn by the artist himself.
And finally Cole and Francis. They were also drawn by the artist himself. (Just so you guys know I can only spend so long fucking with the layout of a post. Therefore instead of trying to get this text to align to the right side I have just typed a bunch of bullshit and MADE it go to the right side...thank you...)
I'm really not trying to show off I just really thought that I would share. That's really all I had. It took me a really long time to figure out what I was doing and how to get the file sizes down and formatting and all that crap. I'll give you all the news and other updates tomorrow. Oh..and I don't seem to have any pictures of my Luigi costume available. I'm really sorry. Later gators!
Music in my car as we speak: Screeching Weasel - Beat is on the Brat
Game I last played: Katamari Damacey (beat it! Totally awsome!)
Tommy "yup lost 'em" Schubert
Comments:
Post a Comment