Sunday, November 07, 2004
Deposit THIS Bitches!
Hey everyone...just thought I woulf jump in here throw you some personal news and then hit you with some dork news. But first the personal news...as always. Well...it looks like I'm finally getting the fuck outta my house. Yup! I signed a lease with Dan earlier this afternoon and we move into some camden apartments on the first of December. It should be really nice. There are about 6 apartments at the same street corner but we picked the one that doesn't look like there's going to be a drug dealer living next door. That should be nice. The apartment is pretty close to kelley. Pretty close to a 7/11 and pretty close to putt-putt but more importantly pretty close to the arcade INSIDE putt-putt! The rent is doable and all that so I'm really not worried. Actually I see my parent's reaction a little more troubling than anything else. I really think that my dad took it pretty hard. I don't think he was expecting me to move out so soon and god knows I haven't told my mom...who knows how she'll take it and I'm really not ready to tell her. Oi! Anyway..going to be a very strained week I have a feeling. But I'll feel a lot better when my parent's get behind me on this one. I'll really need their support to make this a smooth transition without any bitterness. So yeah...that's what happened today with me and I really hope my parents come around quickly...I just don't want to deal with their negativity. Anyway...I suppose that you are all getting your official house warming invite now. We should be doing something very soon after our finals. So be ready!
Ready for THIS!?
Music in my car as we speak: The Riverdales - Storm The Streets
Game I last played: BlueShift
Tommy "in the gethoooo" Schubert
Ready for THIS!?
- This is news from late friday but it's still really badass. It would seem that a lot of companies are experimenting with the DS capabilities and it looks like that little piece of hardware is going to be totally badass in the not-to-distant-future. You REALLY have to read that tiny little article if you have any intention of getting a DS. We're talking web-browsing, interacting with PC's, VOIP, all kinds of badass stuff. I really can't wait!
- Dawn of War has hit version 1.10. Just in case any of you bought it. It was really cool when I played the demo so I suspect that SOMEONE that reads this might have the game.
- Planet GameCube has some hands on impression about the DS. It's a very thoughtful little read over there and definately worth checking out.
- The 7th phase of the Half-Life 2 preload has begun. And in other HL2 news: you can now download the Software Development Kit(SDK) for HL2 and start making mods!
Music in my car as we speak: The Riverdales - Storm The Streets
Game I last played: BlueShift
Tommy "in the gethoooo" Schubert
Comments:
Congrats on the apartment. I had no clue that was coming. Good for you. You guys will have fun. I thought your parents were going to kick you out 2 years ago. now they don't want you to leave. typical parent stuff i guess. mike says congrats as well.
-erin
-erin
yeah...my parents are really weird sometimes. I just don't know how to react to them at this point. I think that's why I just jumped into it. It was kind of a suprise to myself so I think that really helped. When I woke up yesterday morning I really didn't think that would be what would happen before the end of the day. Basically, I need to get outta my house and there's no time like the present.
T
T
Hey Tommy:
Great news about the aparment...a bit of a bachelor pad will be nice!! Anyways, good luck, and let me know if you need help moving.
Deb
Post a Comment
Great news about the aparment...a bit of a bachelor pad will be nice!! Anyways, good luck, and let me know if you need help moving.
Deb

