Tuesday, November 02, 2004
Diamond in the *RUFF!*
Hey everyone...hope you had the chance to vote. I know I have been slacking the last couple of days with the content of my posts. But I'm going to take what little time I have left in my day to welcome any newcomers from over seas! and for ANYONE who might be logging in right now from over on the WEST SIDE of town. Please don't laugh at my weblog...I know it looks pathetic. Any suggestions would be appreciated. anyway...I have been missing bullets for a couple of days. Got a little backed up. Please ignore this post if you are visiting for the first time...its usually not this disjointed and I promise tomorrow will be more interesting...so don't forget to come back!
BULLETS!
Music in my car as we speak: Blümchen still...I don't know...I just don't feel like changing it. Why would I when I can sing at the top of my lungs and feel like a real German techno-pop star? Exactly.
Game I last played: Blue Shift
Tommy "wishes he had a mattress like that" Schubert
BULLETS!
- The PS3 and the XBOX2 are going to have the same processor and approximately the same hardware layout. All I have to say is: Wow...no suprise there. Here's the origional link.
- Nintendo is cracking down on some company that has been producing Nintendo games inside N64 contollers without a license. Origional.
- There's a Silent Hill 3 PC demo over at File Shack. If you are interested you know what to do.
- Half-Life 2 is coming to Arcades in Japan! Isn't that one of the strangest things you have ever heard? IGN reported on it first...if you can believe that.
- There is a World of Warcraft open beta starting for all File Planet Subscribers. Subscriptions start at about 7.90USD if you are interested.
- There's a new Pariah Trailer over at IGN. This game has some real potential...you should check it out.
- I know this will come as no shock to most of you...but keep in mind that I'm behind in my news: Resident Evil 4 is no longer a Nintendo Exclusive. It's coming to the PS2 as well. Fucking Capcom and their "exclusives".
- There is a game that recently got Un-canceled for the GameCube...it looks like the most fun and interesting game I've seen in a long time. It's called Chibi Robo.
Music in my car as we speak: Blümchen still...I don't know...I just don't feel like changing it. Why would I when I can sing at the top of my lungs and feel like a real German techno-pop star? Exactly.
Game I last played: Blue Shift
Tommy "wishes he had a mattress like that" Schubert
Comments:
Post a Comment