Tuesday, November 16, 2004
The Elite Gamers Make Better Pies
Hey everyone. Paper completed and in about an hour will be turned in! With any luck I'll then be on my way home to fire up Half-Life 2 (again...don't tell kelley!). Last night I played through a couple of sections basically with my mouth wide open. Within about 15-20 minutes of game time I just couldn't believe what I was seeing. It really felt like a real world. Anyway...if you want to see it and you didn't get it for yourself or you computer just can't hack it, just gimme a call...I'd be glad to show off what Twenty Black can do. Anyway...this is a news only day. I'm too far behind and I just don't have that much time left before class starts. Here you go.
Crowbar! (not a gun or in any way associated with firearms but...ya know...It's Half-Life 2 day!)
Tommy "running his paper out the door as we speak!" Schubert
Crowbar! (not a gun or in any way associated with firearms but...ya know...It's Half-Life 2 day!)
- There's a BloodRayne 2 Demo over at 3dgamers. By the way...I hope you don't mind if I keep this short and sweet...thanks.
- A couple of patches have surfaced in that last couple of days. Go get 'em! Evil Genious 1.01 and Unreal Tournament 2004 version 3339.
- There was also a Catalyst unversal driver 4.11 release. This is for anyone with an ATI Radeon graphics card.
- In a bit of weird news, it would seem that today marks the 100th birthday of the of the vacuum tube. Pretty cool huh?
- Right before I went off the air there for a couple of days there were reports that both sony and Nintendo were going to have major troubles supplying enough PSP (sony) and DS (nintendo) systems for the respective launches. The NEW news is that it would seem that at this time Nintendo remains that only company willing to cater to their consumers. They react to the over 2 million pre-orders by puttin another factory online to meet production goals. Awsome.
- On a related note the Official Website for Super Mario 64 DS is now live. Man...It's pretty cool ta boot! That's definately going to be THE game for this holiday season.
- Last and obviously not least, Half-Life 2 has been released. If you downloaded it off Steam or bought it at the store it doesn't matter because as of midnight pacific time last night you can play the game in all it's glory. Get out there and experience what is easily the best looking game I have ever seen on any system to date. Thank you.
Tommy "running his paper out the door as we speak!" Schubert
Comments:
Post a Comment