Thursday, November 04, 2004
I Can't Believe She Said That To You...
Hey everyone. I have to make this quick. I have a lot of news to give out and I really need to be at Kelley's five minutes ago for some damage control. Not good stuff people, but at least it's not my mess this time. Anyway...straight to the bullets. No nonsense.
Tommy "FUCK!!!" Schubert
- There are a couple of Videos that are all about upcoming games from nintendo...they are pretty cool...I won't lie.
- Screen shots of the Princess Peach Game just out.
- Ya know...I really liked Rare when they were on the N64. They made a lot of good games and I was really sad to see them go. But now...now I'm not sad...I actually can't stop laughing at Microsoft! HAHAHAHA!
- Dragon Quest is Big in Japan. This is a new trailer of the eighth edition of the game. It looks pretty cool and I kinda hope it comes to America...ya know...for the Cube.
- There's a demo for Flatout that just hit the streets. It's basically a racing game with realistic car damage and bodies that finally fly through the front windshield with ragdoll physics! Go try it out if that's you kind of thing.
- There's a backup feature planned for Steam that actually sounds pretty cool. If you have steam this article is pretty interesting.
- More about the Shortage of Nintendo DS's.
- There's dorky stuff in the world...but there is nothing more dorky than playing D&D...no...really.
- This is for my Mac people: Doom 3 is coming!
- Thunderbird the stand alone spam kicking email client just realeased version 0.9. You can find the download and any information here.
- IGN is just full of stuff today. There's a Scrapland Review over in the PC section, and a whole bunch of new information on some of the games coming out way on the DS.
- It looks like Mario Kart DS is coming our way MUCH sooner than previously expected. BADASS!
- New date and pricing information for World of Warcraft over at the official blizzard site. Looks like the game is gonna be here pretty soon and sadly looks like it's going to be subscription based. God? Will I ever get to play a good MMORPG and not have to pay through the nose on a monthly basis?
- And finally there's just been a new installment of the Hitman series announced, I could probably care less...but here's the link anyway.
- *update 11:14pm* It looks like the PA guys have posted a late post. In this post they have mentioned that there's a new Trailer for Star Wars Episode III. Well...a little later in the evening the link for the trailer was subsequently killed. But you're lucky I'm a resourceful guy because I found another place for the little thing. By the way...it looks pretty awsome.
Tommy "FUCK!!!" Schubert
Comments:
Post a Comment