Monday, November 08, 2004
"It's Not You I'm Worried About..."
It's been a weird day. I didn't wake up on time. I really felt like crap and didn't even want to go to work today. I just really felt sick to my stomach but I knew that it was just drainage and I needed to get my shit together and get to work...so...'round about 9:15 I decided to get outta bed and do my thing. It's kinda funny the way that worked. I was basically sick and shouldn't have come in...but I did. I got to work an hour and forty-five minutes late and no one cared. Yup...no one even noticed. I didn't do any work this morning. I was just much too tired and not feeling well. I guess that's good for you guys because I was right on top of the news, but honestly there really isn't anything to report today of much importance. I'm dealing with day two of my decision to move out. We'll see how that goes over with my mom here in a couple of days.
Oh! I would like to personally thank a good friend of mine, Karin. You can find the link to her Blog on the sidebar. In one of her recent posts she mentioned the problems I have been having and made me realize that I'm really not the only one experiencing it. And then she put another spin on it that I didn't think about and it really helped me get the situation into perspective. Just wanted to thank her. Thanks Karin!
Other than that I've been hacking all day and not having a very good day. I'm really glad that I have a scheduled appointment this afternoon and don't really have to worry about my bench today. Anyway...let's get on with the news so I can get the hell outta here and end my fucking day at work! oi!
Fuel-Cell Launcher!
Music in my car as we speak: Ditto
Game I last played: BlueShift (Though Jared has convinced me that I need to replay Metroid Prime again. Expect to see that here soon.)
Tommy " Thanks again Karin!" Schubert
Oh! I would like to personally thank a good friend of mine, Karin. You can find the link to her Blog on the sidebar. In one of her recent posts she mentioned the problems I have been having and made me realize that I'm really not the only one experiencing it. And then she put another spin on it that I didn't think about and it really helped me get the situation into perspective. Just wanted to thank her. Thanks Karin!
Other than that I've been hacking all day and not having a very good day. I'm really glad that I have a scheduled appointment this afternoon and don't really have to worry about my bench today. Anyway...let's get on with the news so I can get the hell outta here and end my fucking day at work! oi!
Fuel-Cell Launcher!
- There are a LOT of Halo 2 reviews out there today. I have read most of them. It would seem that the game is exceptionally good but still has it's flaws. I guess that's the way it works. Though I really think that a LOT of sites gave it a 10 of 10 when it really didn't seem like even they thought that it deserved one. That's gaming politics for you. I weeded out which one was the most rounded and didn't have any fear about talking about the negatives. Halo 2 review from Gamespot. And just for your edification the game goes on sale tonight at midnight at about 7,000 stores across America. Not that I care...I but know so of you do.
- It looks like the Painkiller: Battle Out of Hell expansion for the PC finally went gold. If you care.
- Now this is interesting and kinda caught me by suprise. It would seem that Trillian V3.0 is now in alpha. That's pretty cool. And guess what I found for you guys? I found a hands-on review of Trillian v3.0 for you guys. I hope you like it. It looked pretty interesting.
- EverQuest II goes on sale tomorrow. Yippie?
Music in my car as we speak: Ditto
Game I last played: BlueShift (Though Jared has convinced me that I need to replay Metroid Prime again. Expect to see that here soon.)
Tommy " Thanks again Karin!" Schubert
Comments:
Post a Comment