Wednesday, November 10, 2004
Refusing To Be Considered Immature
Hey everyone...as you might be able to tell from the title I'm not having a good day. Well...I take that back...I was actually having a good day despite staying at work late and everything. My mood was really up. But then...well...have you every had those days where everything was great when they should have been bad (namely work) and then when you get home to relax where everything should have been great the day just goes to shit. Yeah...having one of those. It's really not a big deal. I'll figure it out on my own. Just...aaaarrrrgh! Anyway...I appologize that you doing get any details. And this really isn't something that's going to matter by the time you read this so don't bother calling. I just needed to start the post this way.
Here are your bullets...no...no flare today:
Music in my car as we speak: still sick...
Game I last played: Mario Sunshine (64 shines now! WooHoo!)
Tommy "is who he is" Schubert
Here are your bullets...no...no flare today:
- Teehee...there are nudie mags for gamers! Who knew?!
- There are new Forceware drivers out there for you people with Nvidia video cards. Bringing your drivers to version 66.93. Honestly...you would think they would have restarted the count at version 50 or something.
- It would seem that a couple of web people have started getting their Nintendo DS's and most of them have posted impressions and pictures. Here are the two Nintendo DS's hands on that I liked the best. DS retail impressions from Gamespot, and DS retail impressions from IGN. Enjoy! Oh...and just in case you we thinking about not clicking...they shed some light on a ton of stuff...it's very exciting!
- If you all didn't know by now then I'm going to tell ya. Halo 2 sold like rubbers this week. And everyone and their brother is giving it a perfect 10. Well...not everyone...but you get the idea. Just in case you're skeptical, or are like me and mostly just hate microsoft, then you should check out this pan of Halo 2 it's interesting and mostly funny. The other thing you should check out is the glaring bug report for Halo 2...ouch!
- It looks like this is a little late to be announcing this but I swear the date just went public today! Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines now has a ship date. November 16. That's right: Next week. Rejoice!
- And here's another quick date announcement and I'm outta here: Viewtiful Joe 2 is hitting the streets November 18. Enjoy!
Music in my car as we speak: still sick...
Game I last played: Mario Sunshine (64 shines now! WooHoo!)
Tommy "is who he is" Schubert
Comments:
Post a Comment