<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Royal Palace Afterburners 

Hate to tell you guys this, but I have a paper that's due on Tuesday. It's not going well...to say the least. So this is a post to tell you that there's not going to be any posting until this paper is done, however I promise a post by at the latest Wednesday night. There are distinct possibilities that I'll have a post up tomorrow at work...but I don't know and I can't promise. This paper is really screwing up my schedule...even my work schedule. And I might have to skip off to school during my lunch hour to get a library card. Anyway...rambling aside. Get ready for Half-Life 2 to unlock on the 16th and there should be a Nintendo DS display at a Best Buy near you as we speak. If you get your hand on a DS in the next couple of days I would really appreciate it if you would post your impressions in the comments section of this post. Thanks guys....I'm typing this paper as fast as I can...I promise.

Music in my car as we speak: Sloppy Seconds - Destroyed
Game I last played: World of Warcraft (which is hella fun by the way!)

Tommy "fucking stinks!" Schubert


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?