Friday, November 05, 2004
Shocking and Influential
Just a quickie before the weekend starts and I get to leave work. If you didn't notice my activity on the net today has been pretty extensive this afternoon. Both my afternoon appointments canceled. Soooo....I took the time to read my new GameInformer that came last week and had the chance to update my links on the side bar. Please welcome Shacknews an offshoot of Fileshack that really seems to have a good handle on gaming news and updates frequently throughout the day. Give them a click! Say hello as well to the infamous Slashdot. I was pretty sure that you had all heard of it before so I hadn't put it up but then I realized that there was a very good chance that some of you hadn't heard of it at all. Slashdot is really good for news all around. The shit that slips through the cracks. There's a branch of Slashdot for everyone: Politics, Science, Gaming, Apple, Books and, believe it or not, many more! You should really check them out. Anyway...time to leave early. You can expect pictures of my gamecube this weekend and hopefully my luigi costume as well. Oh and don't forget the one on the chamber!
Tommy "You can touch me...Down There..." Schubert
- An Official DS Website went online this morning. The whole site really promotes the "Touch!" idea of the DS. That makes menu navigation pretty interesting and kinda fun :) Your first stop should be the "connect tab" where they confirm that internet play is possible! Been waitin' for that one!!
Tommy "You can touch me...Down There..." Schubert
Comments:
Post a Comment