Monday, November 29, 2004
Slog-On My Friends...Slog-On!
ok I'm back! Kelley told me all about the weekend and the totally awsome party that I missed last week. I really feel bad for missing the party, I would have loved to have been there....and thanks to all of you for showing Kelley a good time at the party. She said that it was the most fun she had in a long time. Thanks a lot. With a special thanks to the two Mikes...you know who you are. Anyway...spent a lot of time with my family in atlanta. Believe it or not I actually spent all of friday on the couch. I shit you not...I woke up and just basically moved around the living room and never left the house. I really wish that I was here and spending my much needed down time with my friends, but at least I'm 20 hours closer to beating Ogre Tactics....and I got to see "The Saw" with my sister. Predictable and kinda lame...but much less so than my family. All jokes aside I really enjoyed seeing them and getting to talk to my aunt. I hear from my dad that she doesn't have much time left (Lyme Disease) so it's really good that we get to see her when she's feeling ok. She wanted to know if I wanted to buy her car....can't decide...it's kinda weird thinking about buying someone's car who's about to die. Yup...I think my entire weekend can be nicely sumed up by this: relatives I missed, GBA SP love, saw The saw, no showers, big-woods roaches, and family. yea!
Obviously a lot of shit happened in the news this week...but frankly I just don't have to time to do it all up nice and tight for you. You're just getting the highlights from the last couple of days. Sorry...there's just too much news out there to get everything so here's the interesting shit...
You want bullets? You got 'em!
Game I last played: Paper Mario - The Thousand Year Door
Music in my car as we speak: Yes...STILL the same Rancid Album...but it's really good!
Tommy "needs to turn on his crap in the new apartment" Schubert
Obviously a lot of shit happened in the news this week...but frankly I just don't have to time to do it all up nice and tight for you. You're just getting the highlights from the last couple of days. Sorry...there's just too much news out there to get everything so here's the interesting shit...
You want bullets? You got 'em!
- It would seem that after the release of the Nintendo DS they felt the need to celebrate their wildly successful launch by purchasing a couple more shares of the Mariners. Actually not just a couple of shares...enough shares to make them the controling share holders. That's right Nintendo owns the Seattle Mariners now.
- Retailers and Sony themselves are anticipating a really sad showing of the PSP launch. Check out the news on the extreme shortage of PSP's for launch.
- Miyamoto confirmed last week that Mario 128 will be coming to the Gamecube. No date, no details. Just confirmation.
- Sony confirmed that the PS3 will not be coming to market till at least 2006. As far as I'm concerned this is totally awsome. I'm just not itching for this generation of consoles to be over quite yet.
- There is now a patch available for Half-Life 2. It will fix stuttering issues on all ATI machines. If you have an Nvidia card then be ready for the patch to hit later this week. All you have to do is restart steam to get the patch.
- Right before I left last week Nintendo released some Screens for Mario Baseball. It looks pretty fucking cool so I'm thinking that this could come out whenever and I would probably show an interest in baseball games again. Not that I ever had one.
- There were some problems related to the release of World of Warcraft last week so in response Blizzard has extended the free trial period for people that had problems. Isn't that nice of them!
- Not really news but certainly is interesting: Blurb with links hacking the Nintendo DS.
Game I last played: Paper Mario - The Thousand Year Door
Music in my car as we speak: Yes...STILL the same Rancid Album...but it's really good!
Tommy "needs to turn on his crap in the new apartment" Schubert
Comments:
Post a Comment