<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

There is Shit That Doesn't Stink... 

Hey...this is a quickie. Nothing particularly of interest coming down the pipe so the news is gonna continue to collect until tomorrow. Tonight however I need to get my ass to sleep. I'm still really tired from the other night. I played a lot of Half-Life 2 tonight and if he doesn't mind I'm going to approximate a quote from Moen: (I stress approximate) "Yeah...I got to play it. It's amazing. It's going to be the game that gamers look to for comparison in the future. It's the new benchmark for gaming interactivity." Well...that's pretty close to what he said. And accurate to the letter or not, I agree completely. I feel no other reason to mention anything else about it tonight. Maybe I'll expound tomorrow if I get a lunch break.

Oh! I got to play with a DS today!! I'll have impressions about that tomorrow. And now that I think about it I have meetings all through lunch time tomorrow so I'll be updating after I get home...I'll try and do it before I hut the HL2...but no promises...

Music in my car as we speak: Rancid - Out Come the Wolves
Game I last played: Half-Life 2

Tommy "out" Schubert



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?