Tuesday, November 23, 2004
What's In A Name?
Hey. I might have mentioned this earlier in the week, but I'm going to Atlanta to be with my grandparents for Thanksgiving. They aren't doing so well so I'm going to take a break from life and make sure and give them their appropiate due. I hope that all of you have a good thanks giving. Really...I do. I want you all to sit around your dinner tables and look at the people that are in your life and be thankful for them. All of them. You never know when they are going to leave you, and you never know what kind of hole they are going to leave in your life when they are absent. Be thankful for all the friends and family in your life that really love you. That would do anything for you, just because you're you. Don't take that for granted...at least for one day.
Turkey Legs!
Tommy "done" Schubert
Turkey Legs!
- It would seem that World of Warcraft went live today. Enjoy it guys! Get back to me if you shell out the money to get online. Maybe I'll join you!
- Wow...this one is pretty cool. Ok...so some of you might know that it's pretty easy to crack a game in general. Well...since Valve (the people that made Half-Life) hold all the cards on their games these days through online validation every time you load up the game, they are taking it upon themselves to kill the accounts of people that have hacked their game. I truly have to commend them for killing 20,000 Steam accounts (not a typo!). Way to go!
- It would seem that there's a patch in the works for Half-Life 2. Just so you know this is not a rumor and it should be ready this week. It will only be fixing a couple of minor things but if you know anything about Valve they are all about polish!
- There's obviously an abundance of HL2 news today. One more for ya: there's a HL2 versus DOOM3 article out there...it's pretty funny but the server is getting raped so good luck finishing the whole article in one sitting.
- Last for the day: there's a Q&A for Elder Scrolls IV - Oblivion over at IGN. It's full of other crap that you have already heard before but it's still cool.
Tommy "done" Schubert
Comments:
Post a Comment