Wednesday, December 15, 2004
Bottlecaps and Pulltabs
well...got turned down for the job. It's a really long story that I have retold several times today so I'm going to spare you the details because I have to get back to studying. Basically there was a huge mix-up and the job was already filled. On a possitive note they said that they really wanted to work with me and that they would be calling me soon. That and they said that they have a letter of intent for me to work for them in August teaching German. So...my whole attitude for the day has been: "well...I'm disappointed but I'm still better off than I was last week!" So things are going well. But let me get to the Bullets here real quick so I can go back to my final.
Both Barrels!
Game I last played: Half-Life 2 - Deathmatch
Tommy "Just a little disappointed" Schubert
Both Barrels!
- There is a really great article over at Ferrago about people (like myself) who have to defend Nintendo all the time. If you're a Nintendo lover or hater you should really go read this article.
- The second and last bullet for today (I'm trying to keep it together and not get outta control) is about a suprise announcement Nintendo shot out direction earlier today. It looks like there's going to be a Nintendo branded movie and mp3 player headed to the GBA SP and Nintendo DS in February. How cool is that?!! And for once IGN brings us the best reporting on the subject!
Game I last played: Half-Life 2 - Deathmatch
Tommy "Just a little disappointed" Schubert
Comments:
Dang, dude. I'm sorry you were dicked around like that.
But on a positive note, just in case you didn't know: Mila Jovovish is HOT. (:
http://imdb.com/name/nm0000170/
-Frank
Post a Comment
But on a positive note, just in case you didn't know: Mila Jovovish is HOT. (:
http://imdb.com/name/nm0000170/
-Frank

