<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Chivalry 

I vow to see over half of these movies before my next semester of school starts! I will make valiant attempts to go out and see at least one of these every week. There...I said it.

Primer
Sideways
House of Flying Daggers
Bad Education
The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie
A Very Long Engagement
Dolls
Garden State

Wish me luck. By the way...you're more than welcome to join me just call if you want to come to one of those. Especially those of you that will be in for the holidays. Oh...and I finished my desk and got my computer completely set up on it. My desk is totally awsome. You can expect a full update before tomorrow evening. I have a project to do tonight so there's a good chance that I won't be able to get one out. Maybe for a break from work...we'll see.

Music in my car as we speak: The Queers - Love Songs for The Retarded
Game I last played: Paper Mario 2 - The Thousand Year Door (for like 5 minutes...sniffles!)

Tommy "bullocks to no free time" Schubert


Comments:
Oh shit, dude. I definitely want to see both the Spongebob movie and Aquatic Life with Steve Zisslou. Maybe when Brian and I (and hopefully Lynsey) come to visit later this month (as we're starting to plan to do)?

-Frank
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?