Wednesday, December 29, 2004
Happens to Everyone
Hey everybody. I'm not dead, nor am I fired...yet...on both counts. I've been really busy doing stuff...playing games actually. Games and working. That's literally the only things I have been doing since Christmas. Before Christmas I was shopping frequently and trying not to stress out completely about work. Now? I'm still stressing out every day and I still come home completely worn-out. Meds still working great. I need a haircut though. Badly. I just bought food for the apartment about 2 days ago so don't think that I'm lying about not being able to post. I really wish I was a full-time student again. Kelley and all the guys are all off work this month so they have all been hanging out together. Meanwhile? Yeah...I'm fucking tired and don't have time to do much hanging out, I'm too busy trying (and I stress trying) to de-stress with video games. It's working well but I have a lot of stress from work coming down the pipe and not much time to play games....soooo...I'm having a little trouble maintaining equilibrium with the stress. Anyway...I hate to come back and bitch. So I won't. There's really not any ground breaking news hitting the streets and I don't have the energy anyway so no bullets today. Sorry. The updates are going to remain spotty till I get bills and work under control. That's just the way it is.
I'm now playing World of Warcraft. My name is Cerif (big surprize there!) and I'm a human paladin. I'm 14th level and I'm hanging out in loch modan in the dwarven lands at the moment. I'm in the Khadgar server ( I think) so put me on the friends list and shoot me a line if you see me come online! :) Oh...and It's all the blast that I thought it would be. WoW is...well...totally awsome. I haven't subscribed to a MMORPG since that crazy thing sierra did back in the early 90's, I.N.N. Don't ask me what it stood for...I don't remember, but if you have the cash and you have a computer at spec for the game (which really isn't high...really...) you owe it to yourself to play this game.
I also have a Nintendo DS now. After playing it through all my lunch hours this week I have to say that I really think the system is going to go places. I have beaten Feel the Magic (which is a MUST BUY in my opinion!) and I'm still playing it to unlock stuff, and I've gotten about 25 stars in mario 64....which is also a totally awsome game. I got even more games for christmas but I'm not going to go into it because my parents spent too much money on us (kelley, my sister and myself) and actually I'm rather embarassed about it. I'll have a full review later. At this point? Not a total replacement for my GBA-SP but the available functionality inherent in the game is uncanny. I'm dying to see what developers can do with this system. Win for Nintendo!
BUT! The gift Kelley got me really takes the cake this year. I don't have to time to talk about it now but most of you should know about it...since you've been keeping it from me for a while now. Nicely done by the way! Kelley took pictures and I'll post them here when she takes a break from the month long party long enough to email them to me.
Anyway...I better wrap this up and get back to work. I have a consumer coming in 20 minutes and he is really going to stress me out. I have to get ready.
Game I last played: Super Mario 64 DS
Thomas "analog control on a touch pad? don't believe the critics...it's awsome." Schubert
I'm now playing World of Warcraft. My name is Cerif (big surprize there!) and I'm a human paladin. I'm 14th level and I'm hanging out in loch modan in the dwarven lands at the moment. I'm in the Khadgar server ( I think) so put me on the friends list and shoot me a line if you see me come online! :) Oh...and It's all the blast that I thought it would be. WoW is...well...totally awsome. I haven't subscribed to a MMORPG since that crazy thing sierra did back in the early 90's, I.N.N. Don't ask me what it stood for...I don't remember, but if you have the cash and you have a computer at spec for the game (which really isn't high...really...) you owe it to yourself to play this game.
I also have a Nintendo DS now. After playing it through all my lunch hours this week I have to say that I really think the system is going to go places. I have beaten Feel the Magic (which is a MUST BUY in my opinion!) and I'm still playing it to unlock stuff, and I've gotten about 25 stars in mario 64....which is also a totally awsome game. I got even more games for christmas but I'm not going to go into it because my parents spent too much money on us (kelley, my sister and myself) and actually I'm rather embarassed about it. I'll have a full review later. At this point? Not a total replacement for my GBA-SP but the available functionality inherent in the game is uncanny. I'm dying to see what developers can do with this system. Win for Nintendo!
BUT! The gift Kelley got me really takes the cake this year. I don't have to time to talk about it now but most of you should know about it...since you've been keeping it from me for a while now. Nicely done by the way! Kelley took pictures and I'll post them here when she takes a break from the month long party long enough to email them to me.
Anyway...I better wrap this up and get back to work. I have a consumer coming in 20 minutes and he is really going to stress me out. I have to get ready.
Game I last played: Super Mario 64 DS
Thomas "analog control on a touch pad? don't believe the critics...it's awsome." Schubert
Comments:
Wow...I can't believe people are still reading this! That really makes me feel better about coming back. I really didn't think the posts would be missed. Thanks Karin, Erin, Frank and Winter. I really appreciate acknowledgement when I put effort into something. While I'm here...I have two questions: 1)How do you know when I post? are you using live bookmarks or something? Rss feeds? I'm curious. It never fails that a couple of you will post a reply only minutes after I put up a post. Or do you just check my blog as much as I check all of yours? 2) What do you think of the news? That takes the most effort, but if you guys are reading it or know someone who is I will gladly keep doing it. Please let me know.
T
T
Ummm I just check my friends' pages every so often - more when I'm bored at work or just have a few minutes to kill. Don't use anything to notify me of updates though. Mike says your page doesnt work with his bloglines anyway. As for the news, I like reading it but I get a lot of it from pages I read too. So yeah. That wasn't very helpful huh? Do you get notified when someone posts a comment? I know LJ does that but I wasn't sure about blogger. I wonder if my UNC web account supports remote loading. That would make me happy. NC is boring. -Erin
yeah it tells me when I get a comment. But your other sites don't tell me when a comment is made to your sites. oh well..
T
Post a Comment
T

