<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, December 17, 2004

I'm thinking....No... 

Hey everyone. I got a 95 on my final. I was hoping for more, but considering the day I had yesterday I was just glad to get an "A". It's a very long story. I'm really not going to get to far into it...but then again I am going to get into it a little. That is what this blog is for. How about we just list the crap I delt with yesterday? Right. Well...my boss was fired yesterday. Out of the blue and just packed up and walked out. No goodbyes no nothing. Just fired. Then the owner of the company and his fucking lackey talked to us during our regular meeting time. Passed the buck on a lot of questions and basically tried to make it look ok. I didn't care. When the meeting was essentially over one of our counselors kept asking FUCKING INNANE questions for another 15 minutes. You would think that someone with a masters degree would just be able to shut the fuck up for a second. Anyway...I was just annoyed at the time.

So much for lists. Sorry. Bad day. Really...

Then I took a very troubled consumer to a Dr. visit. We sat in the lobby for over 2 and a half hours. We had a 2:45 appointment. We didn't leave until 5:20...I stopped caring because I was already over an hour late to my final. Yeah...it was a bad day. Busted into the final and finished it off in 15 minutes and came out with a 95. Not bad. Now I had to bust over to my sister's birthday party. First picking up kelley (yes...I went most of the way home to do that...from school) and then drove into downtown to eat at joe Willy's. ok place...but it just didn't hit my stomach right. Came back home and played 2 hours of Beyond Good and Evil to try and calm down. It worked...I was back in good spirits. Issues brought me down shortly after. Couldn't sleep so I got up and sat in the frontroom and read. That worked. Went to sleep. I did wake up pissed the next morning so yeah...didn't start the day right. No dish washer still, not washer and dryer still, fridge still broken. Those fucks better get off their asses there at the complex before I bust a plasma charge in their ass! Anyway. Had a frustrating morning on the phone and then the day got better. But then after cashing in a BIG favor at gamestop to get a DS on hold...my mom says she doesn' t have time to get it. Awsome. I pull a huge favor with Gamestop and my mother decides she doesn't have time. Totally awsome. I could really care less if she doesn't want to get it for me for christmas, but insisting that I continue checking the gamestop and then after pulling a favor...man...just puts me right back to the level I was at yesterday. 4 hours of sleep doesn't help either.

Empty shells!
And I'm outta here for the day.

Game I last played: Beyond Good and Evil (Gamecube)

Tommy "Fuck it all! No Regrets!" (-Bouncing Souls) Schubert


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?