Monday, December 13, 2004
Poke it. Poke it! POKE IT!
well...I've been out of contact for an unusually long time haven't I. I've decided to kill the news until a later date considering that it's really what takes so damn long with these posts. Expect them to resume after this thursday. It's the day of my last final. Until then you WILL get posts every day you just won't get news. I really think that it's going to work out better this way.
Tommy Bullets!
Tommy "is the world even awake that early?" Schubert
Tommy Bullets!
- Well...I have a new desk in my room and I'm all moved in! I've slept here a couple of nights and believe it or not...kelley has actually joined me on two occasions! Unbelievable I know.
- I also got a new phone. So...as soon as those fuckers at sprint set up my fucking picturemail you all with camera phones are more than welcome to sent me pics anytime you want!
- I'm on new medication AGAIN! I'm hoping that this time it's going to finally work.
- I have decided to start playing World of Warcraft so expect to see me hanging out online after christmas! Join me if you can!
- Doesn't look like there's going to be a DS under the tree this year...or at least I can't be sure because my parents can't seem to find one. No big deal really...I'll just wait till the black one comes out and get that one.
- I am just about to be offered a job teaching IB (International Baccalaureate) German classes. More on that tomorrow after I have my interview and get offered the job. Maybe.
Tommy "is the world even awake that early?" Schubert
Comments:
Is the world awake that early? it's 6:55 and I'm writing this from the lab :) Mike leaves every day around 6 and I hitch a ride with him a few times a week to get in here early. So yeah, SOME of the world is awake... I'd venture to guess it's only the ones in education though. Get used to it if you're gonna be teaching!! -Erin
Post a Comment

