<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Red Staples! 

Ok...things are still going crazy around here. I really expected them to be done by now but they aren't. I'm really sorry. There is a very good chance that there isn't going to be a real update for today. I have all the news lined up and it's ready to go but I just need some time on my hands before I can do a real update. Doing the Christmas tree with my family tonight and I have to get a start on my group project despite a sick partner...oh...and I have class till 7. Here's hoping that the teacher is a slacker and just calls it the last day and everyone goes home. God...I hope that's what happens because I just don't have the time in my evening for everything that needs to get done. Anyway...there might be an update later tonight after I get a desk for my room and god comes down from heaven and grants me an extra 5 hours for today because I'm a good boy. Anyway...besides devine intervention...please continue to expect spotty updates till the semester is over. Thank you for your time.

Tommy "I am the Ribbit King!!" Schubert


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?