Tuesday, December 14, 2004
Release Lever and Pull String
Hey everyone. Still no news but here I am again for the second day in a row! I guess I should be working on my final exam but man...I just don't feel like it right now. I really need to get motivated. On that note! I think I'll go hit the pharmacy and see if I can get the new medication tonight. Well...had my interview. It went really well and I think that they are going to hire me. I just don't know what for quite yet. There were a lot of things floating around that I could get my hands on. Basically, regular english, IB psychology, and the entire german department. All of them are up for grabs... I just have to see what they are going to offer me. I sure hope it's something awsome....but then again there's really nothing more awsome than NOT MY CURRENT JOB! So...it's basically a win-win situation. I'm a little nervous and by "a little nervous" I mean a LOT nervous. But I think this will be a good choice for me and that it will work out in the long run. Anyway...I sure hope that kelley calls me soon so that I can get outta here, get back, and start working on my last final exam. It's going to be easy but I really want to get it out of the way and just be done for the semester. I'm hoping that they offer me the job and start paying me right away...I mean...i KNOW they won't be doing that be there's still hope! Anyway...I'm really getting outta here this time. I'll talk to you guys later! Wish me luck!
Game I last played: Timesplitters 2 (gamecube)
Tommy "who needs luck when you don't have any?" Schubert
Game I last played: Timesplitters 2 (gamecube)
Tommy "who needs luck when you don't have any?" Schubert
Comments:
Post a Comment